1980s Donghia Gray Mohair & Down Art Deco Style Club Chair and Ottoman
1980s Donghia Art Deco style fully upholstered club chair and ottoman designed by Angelo Donghia.
Donghia quality featuring:
8-way hand tied coil springs
White goose down filled pillow seats
Fully upholstered in a pewter gray color mohair velvet
Likely to be the MOST comfortable seating you'll ever sit in
This listing is for a club chair and ottoman only. These pieces are from part of a 5-piece suite (please see last photo). Please search 'Donghia' to see other pieces from this beautiful set.
Please note: This chair only, which is 1 of 3, was reupholstered in the same matching Donghia mohair fabric by Belmar of San Francisco.
Designer: Angelo Donghia
Styles: Mid-Century Modern, Hollywood Regency, Art Deco
Place of Origin: United States
Materials: Wood, Mohair
Condition: Excellent Vintage Condition, Original Unaltered
Damage or Points of Notice: Excellent vintage condition with slight fabric wear on chair. More wear on ottoman mostly at corner and piping. Please see photos for details.
Dimensions: 35"W x 36"D x 30"H
Additional Dimensions: 30"AH, 18"SH, 25"SD, 22"SW; Ottoman measures 32"W x 22"D x 17"H
- Free shipping may be offered on select items or orders and is reflected in the shopping cart
- Shipments of small items are arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges are dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Within the Contiguous US (lower 48 states plus Washington DC), items are typically delivered within 5-10 days of the purchase date
- We do not ship to freight forwarders. If you need an item shipped internationally please contact us for more information.
Freight / Curbside Delivery
- Please contact email@example.com for a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Large items (furniture, large lighting and art) are shipped via third party shipping service providers
- Items are delivered curbside, typically within 2-6 weeks (Contiguous US)
- For extended US and international delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Prior to shipping, local pickup or delivery, buyers may cancel an order for any reason
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges and restocking fees
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return
- All sales are final 48 hours after receiving your purchase (Except Local Pickup and Freight/Curbside Delivery — see below)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number, reason for return, and related photos
- For approved returns, you are responsible for the full cost of return packing & shipping plus applicable taxes
- Each returned item must be received in original condition
- Local Pickup & Freight/Curbside Delivery
- All sales are final once you or your agent takes possession of the item(s)
- If you decide to cancel the order at pickup, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup; you must not take the item with you
- If you decide to cancel an order at the time of curbside delivery, it will be considered a return; you will be responsible for the full cost of initial and return packing and shipping
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return