Vintage 1960s German Mid-Century Modern Rosewood 2-Piece Wall Unit or Cabinet
Stunning mid-century German Palisander/ Brazilian rosewood wall unit by Luckoff Mobel for Wissenbach (label still affixed on back panel).
2-piece step back hutch on low credenza cabinet. Consisting of: 3 felt lined drawers, side by side drop-front locking cabinets, 3 double door upper shelving units, 2 double door lower cabinets, and open face shelving. Makes for great organization with ample shelving. All original hardware and 3 original working locking keys.
Brand: Luckoff Mobel, Wissenbach
In the Style of: Georg Satink
Color/Pattern: Brown, Black
Styles: Mid-Century Modern, European, Modern
Place of Origin: Germany
Materials: Brazilian Rosewood
Condition: Excellent Vintage Condition, Original Unaltered
Damage or Points of Notice: Overall excellent vintage condition appropriate with age and extremely light/minimal use.
Dimensions: 110.25"W x 19.5"D x 72.25"H
Additional Dimensions: Upper hutch depth: 13.7", Lower cabinet depth: 19.63"
- Free shipping may be offered on select items or orders and is reflected in the shopping cart
- Shipments of small items are arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges are dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Within the Contiguous US (lower 48 states plus Washington DC), items are typically delivered within 5-10 days of the purchase date
- We do not ship to freight forwarders. If you need an item shipped internationally please contact us for more information.
Freight / Curbside Delivery
- Please contact email@example.com for a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Large items (furniture, large lighting and art) are shipped via third party shipping service providers
- Items are delivered curbside, typically within 2-6 weeks (Contiguous US)
- For extended US and international delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Prior to shipping, local pickup or delivery, buyers may cancel an order for any reason
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges and restocking fees
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return
- All sales are final 48 hours after receiving your purchase (Except Local Pickup and Freight/Curbside Delivery — see below)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number, reason for return, and related photos
- For approved returns, you are responsible for the full cost of return packing & shipping plus applicable taxes
- Each returned item must be received in original condition
- Local Pickup & Freight/Curbside Delivery
- All sales are final once you or your agent takes possession of the item(s)
- If you decide to cancel the order at pickup, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup; you must not take the item with you
- If you decide to cancel an order at the time of curbside delivery, it will be considered a return; you will be responsible for the full cost of initial and return packing and shipping
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return