1980s Nulco Crystal, Brass and Marble Bird of Paradise Chandelier and Sconces Set by Sergio Orozco Epoch Collection
SThis visually stunning chandelier and sconces are limited edition Nulco pieces from the Epoch Collection. Meticulously handcrafted, these items blend hand-polished solid brass, crystal and marble classical design elements into a unique statement of contemporary elegance. This fixture is a worthy addition to the finest of interiors and a possession to be treasured and enjoyed for a lifetime.
The creation of each Epoch fixture is exclusive to Nulco and designed by Sergio Orozco, one of the most influential designers of upscale home furnishings. The Epoch Collection was made in limited editions by skilled craftsmen in their New England factory, following traditions of excellence and integrity that have been synonymous with the Nulco name for over 75 years.
Each crystal disc has a sticker noting 'Crystal Bleikristal Bavaria W Germany'.
Chandelier - 32"W x 32"D x 24"H
Sconce - 5"W x 7.5"D x 19"H
AS WITH ALL OF OUR LIGHTING FIXTURES, WE SUGGEST HAVING THE ITEMS INSTALLED BY A PROFESSIONAL. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ELECTRICAL ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE.
Brand: Nulco LIghting
Designer: Sergio Orozco
Color/Pattern: Gold, Gray, Clear
Styles: Hollywood Regency, Modern, Regency
Place of Origin: United States
Materials: Brass, Crystal, Marble
Condition: Excellent Vintage Condition, Original Unaltered
Damage or Points of Notice: None
Chandelier 32"W x 32"D x 24"H
Sconces 5"W x 7.5"D x 19"H
- Free shipping may be offered on select items or orders and is reflected in the shopping cart
- Shipments of small items are arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges are dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Within the Contiguous US (lower 48 states plus Washington DC), items are typically delivered within 5-10 days of the purchase date
- We do not ship to freight forwarders. If you need an item shipped internationally please contact us for more information.
Freight / Curbside Delivery
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Large items (furniture, large lighting and art) are shipped via third party shipping service providers
- Items are delivered curbside, typically within 2-6 weeks (Contiguous US)
- For extended US and international delivery, please contact email@example.com for more information and a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Prior to shipping, local pickup or delivery, buyers may cancel an order for any reason
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges and restocking fees
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return
- All sales are final 48 hours after receiving your purchase (Except Local Pickup and Freight/Curbside Delivery — see below)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number, reason for return, and related photos
- For approved returns, you are responsible for the full cost of return packing & shipping plus applicable taxes
- Each returned item must be received in original condition
- Local Pickup & Freight/Curbside Delivery
- All sales are final once you or your agent takes possession of the item(s)
- If you decide to cancel the order at pickup, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup; you must not take the item with you
- If you decide to cancel an order at the time of curbside delivery, it will be considered a return; you will be responsible for the full cost of initial and return packing and shipping
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return