Vintage 1960s EJS Lighting Corp Frosted Glass and Brass 14" Globe Pendant Lamp
1960's EJS Lighting Corp frosted glass and brass globe pendants light. The white sphere is attached to two connected brass rods, with brushed brass accent caps. Inspired and in the style of Kurt Versen. These fixtures were very popular and were the signature lighting for many Eichler homes.
Each large 14" diameter globe hangs on a double connected brass rod (ideal for length/height adjustments). Please see photos.
Will be shipped disassembled - globes securely packed; rods detached and wrapped.
Globe: 14" diameter
Brass rod: Two rods joining together. One rod is 25"long and the second rod is 21"long.
We have 2 pendants available; Price shown is per item.
Brand: EJS Lighting Corp
In the Style of: Kurt Versen Company
Color/Pattern: White, Gold
Styles: Modern, Mid-Century Modern, Hollywood Regency
Place of Origin: United States
Materials: Glass, Metal
Condition: Excellent Vintage Condition, Original Unaltered
Damage or Points of Notice: Excellent working vintage condition. No cracks, discoloration or damage to glass globe.
Dimensions: 14“W x 14“D x 60“H
- Free shipping may be offered on select items or orders and is reflected in the shopping cart
- Shipments of small items are arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges are dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Within the Contiguous US (lower 48 states plus Washington DC), items are typically delivered within 5-10 days of the purchase date
- We do not ship to freight forwarders. If you need an item shipped internationally please contact us for more information.
Freight / Curbside Delivery
- Please contact email@example.com for a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Large items (furniture, large lighting and art) are shipped via third party shipping service providers
- Items are delivered curbside, typically within 2-6 weeks (Contiguous US)
- For extended US and international delivery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a shipping quote prior to purchase
- Prior to shipping, local pickup or delivery, buyers may cancel an order for any reason
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges and restocking fees
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return
- All sales are final 48 hours after receiving your purchase (Except Local Pickup and Freight/Curbside Delivery — see below)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number, reason for return, and related photos
- For approved returns, you are responsible for the full cost of return packing & shipping plus applicable taxes
- Each returned item must be received in original condition
- Local Pickup & Freight/Curbside Delivery
- All sales are final once you or your agent takes possession of the item(s)
- If you decide to cancel the order at pickup, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup; you must not take the item with you
- If you decide to cancel an order at the time of curbside delivery, it will be considered a return; you will be responsible for the full cost of initial and return packing and shipping
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return